Saturday, February 18, 2012

BURSTING

Bursting.

Literally.

How can I not be??

It's been a week of God revealing Himself.  Revealing His love.  Revealing His presence.

Over the past week, I've been reminded of times where God said "NO MORE" to disease and took home a loved one.  I've been reminded of times where God said "THAT'S ENOUGH" to evil and spared a precious life.  I've been reminded of times where God took unspeakable circumstances and said "I WILL REDEEM THIS".  I've been witnessed to by a friend about the amazing power of the Holy Spirit through healing prayer.  I've been renewed with visions of Him holding out His arms, saying "YOU are MINE".

All of these things came rushing down on me as I read a passage in my morning quiet time today:

"The Lord your God is with you, 
He is MIGHTY TO SAVE.  
He will take great delight in you, 
He will quiet you with His love, 
He will rejoice over you with singing".
Zephaniah 3:17

I hope as you go back in your mind and identify events that were at that moment tragic, painful, heart wrenching, not-the-way-you-wanted-them-to-turn-out... that you can SEE HIS PRESENCE in them.  Can you see how He redeemed them??  Ask Him to show you.  Then spend some time sitting quiet as He does.

I can't hardly listen to this song without singing at the top of my lungs... without raising my hands... without jumping up and down.  But seriously... why not??  He certainly is worthy!!


BURSTING... is a wonderful thing to be.  

Thank you God. 

I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment