Saturday, January 7, 2012

WONDER While I WANDER - Part II

WONDER some more with me.   But first, please come with me on some of my WANDERING this past week by way of this short slide show:




I came across the following quote the day before I left on my week of wandering.  It came to mind often.

"People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains...
At the huge waves of the seas...
At the long course of the rivers....
At the vast compass of the ocean....
At the circular motion of the stars...
And yet
THEY PASS BY THEMSELVES WITHOUT WONDERING."
(St. Augustine)


Take time to wonder at this:

The creator of the mountains... is the SAME GOD that created you and me.
The artist behind the sunsets...  is the SAME GOD that created you and me.  
The author of the seasons... is the SAME GOD that created you and me.  

Take time to wonder at this:

The SAME GOD that created you as the crown of His creation not only designed you... He wants an INTIMATE relationship WITH you.  

How can it be??

With ME??

Sometimes I don't think I truly "get that".

Do you??






No comments:

Post a Comment