Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's Friday, BUT....

Yes, I'm well aware that it's Saturday.  But I heard a reference to this on the radio yesterday, looked it up this morning and feel it's worth sharing.

Easter has always been such a reason for celebration.  It's the foundation of our faith:  Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins and rose again from the dead to defeat the grave and offer us eternal LIFE with Him.  Hallelujah!!!  Rejoice with me!!!  I am SO thankful; so humbled.  But hearing these 5 simple words on the radio yesterday impacted me.

5 simple words of Easter.  
5 simple words of Easter for our every day lives.  
5 simple words of Easter that offer hope.  Endurance.  Promise.  
5 simple words of Easter that meet you where you are.  
5 simple words of Easter that will carry you through the valley's of life.

5 simple words:

It's Friday....
BUT SUNDAY'S COMIN'


I hope you'll take 3-1/2 minutes to watch this clip.  Maybe there's a message in it for your life too.  


Happy Easter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment